I work with clients who are motivated and value quality service, dedication and in-depth understanding of the New York commercial real estate market. I deliver comprehensive Real Estate Representation for the Arts, representing galleries through all stages of the leasing process by:
• listening to your requirements,
• advising on locations and finding the right space,
• delivering current, accurate and well-researched information on the property, RE taxes, comps, developments in the neighborhood and the art industry, and pedestrian-traffic and demographic reports,
• engaging in successful negotiations with ownership,
• providing full-service post-lease support, such as referrals for attorneys, architects, builders, insurance agencies and help navigating city agencies.
I enjoy developing relationships and working as part of your team, helping you to best integrate the complex aspects of this dynamic market with your business and vision, with professionalism, responsibility and attention to detail. I specialize in assisting foreign companies who are entering the New York City real estate marketplace for the first time.